Quality & Security
The development of our platform is governed by our SOP’s and specifically the Software Development Lifecycle. This eventually culminates in a full testing and validation cycle, which not only includes a full documentation pack, but also supporting video evidence of every test performed.
The platform has been built in a modular fashion and with each module comes a batch of automated tests that are triggered during the day. Various monitoring tools track the health and stability of our platform.
Compliance and Adherence
- Investors In People – SIlver standard
- UKAS ISO9001 – (High quality, well managed organisation)
- UKAS ISO27001 – (Technology – quality and security processes and methodologies)
- OWASP Top 10
- Sarbanes Oxley
- EU-U.S. Privacy Sheild Framework
- 21 CFR Part 11 and HIPAA
Disaster Readiness and Recovery
We use HTTPS, SSL and data encryption.
As a result of our methodologies, technologies and processes, we guarantee a maximum downtime or data loss up to 10 minutes. Auto fail over and mirroring should re-route the traffic to the backup servers across different Contenants.
We employ auto scale up of servers, CPU and bandwidth with load balancing, mirroring and auto fail over to a secondary contenant. Our platform is designed to scale at around 1 million new users per months without intervention.
Further off-site backups are taken each night by our development department and stored in two separate locations.
Hosting Options for highly sensitive training materials
We recognize that certain organisations need incredibly high levels of security with minimal burden or impact to legacy (and heavily protected) networks. Defence, Utilities, Government etc.
We have created the following capabilities when designing our platform:
- Hosted within our Amazon Web Services Instance
- On your Amazon Web Services cloud
- Your hybrid cloud
- On your premise behind your firewall
- Off-Line – Off Grid – On specific, locked down training devices
We warmly welcome your audit team to validate our credentials.
As discussions get underway, we will be pleased to share our “Vendor Accreditation eBook” that contains all the results from security audits, certificates, etc. These are the excellent questions you should be asking all vendors.
- ISO9001 (Certificate #51242)
- Independently pen-tested
- Investors In People (Silver standard)
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Aviation training standards/methods
- EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework
- Adherent to ISO27001